Fees may be paid in one of the following ways:
- One payment of R38, 850.00 representing a R1, 350 discount on the annual fees if paid by 28 February 2019;
- One payment of R40, 200.00 if paid after 28 February 2019;
- Ten monthly payments by Debit Order of R4, 020.00;
- Twelve monthly payments by Debit Order of R3, 350.00;
- Four quarterly payments of R10, 050.00 payable at the start of each term;
- 10 or 12 monthly direct payments at the beginning of each month.
When making payment, please note that cheques must be made out to Westerford High School, and should be attached to the tear-off Remittance Advice slip from your statement. If depositing directly, please give your name and school account number as your reference so that your account can be credited correctly. It would be appreciated if all large cash payments were deposited directly into the school’s account:
Westerford High School
Standard Bank Rondebosch
Branch Code: 02 5009
Account: 07 151 0176
Swift Address: SBZA ZA JJ (international deposits)
Ref: Your school account (or your child’s name)
As the School has to upload Debit Orders by the 25th of each month, changes to banking details must be made before that date. Debit Orders are put through parents’ bank accounts on the last working day of each month, starting on 31 January 2019. Forms may be collected from the Bursars’ office
Parents who feel that they are unable to pay their full fees should make application for an Exemption of Fees form as soon as possible. Application forms will be available from the Bursar, Mrs Williams, from 7 January 2019. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence, but are only considered if there is a full disclosure of all income.
Applications will close on 28 February 2019.